Living with Cerebral Palsy 🍋🍋

Saturday 3 May 2014

Goodnight Irene...

Elin enjoyed a little live music this morning! She always responds so well to music, she might be the only person in the world who enjoys Paul's Ukelele playing! (Yes, he plays the Uke and when I say he plays the Uke, I mean he has a grand repertoire of three  songs which he's been playing on repeat for the past million years ) Her face literally lights up as you can see here, such a pleasure to see I thought I'd share it with all you lovely blog fans :-) Elin seems a lot brighter today but she has a little cough and what looks like the start of impetigo on her cheek, must be due to weakened immune system at the moment. But she's happy to amuse herself today which is progress from last week and when Caitlin dropped by this morning to say hi on her way to town, Elin couldn't believe her luck! She was so happy to see her big sis I just had to get a photo (of course). We are having a very special visitor this weekend, my good friend from University in Edinburgh is making her annual pilgrimage to Wales for red wine, coal fires and Elin snuggles. Can't wait. Happy Bank Holiday folks, have a good one!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hello elin is so pretty!! I'm volunteering at a local program for kids with disability's any tips or thing I should know?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig