Living with Cerebral Palsy 🍋🍋

Monday, 12 April 2010

A letter to Cerebral Palsy

Dear Cerebral Palsy
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just want to take my daughter out in her pram!!!
I don't want to get halfway through a walk in the sunshine and then have to balance her over my shoulder whilst pushing the pram back home because she has discovered a way to work herself into a seizure as soon as her bum hits the pram seat!! This MUST be a behavioural issue surely?? But how is it possible for her to make herself have a seizure, which stops when she is picked up??? How is it possible that she is nearly two and I still can't so much as take her to the flippin shop or go for a pleasant stroll???
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE you Cerebral Palsy. Screw you Cerebral Palsy with all your intricate, difficult, hateful nuances that no other parent could even begin to imagine! Sod off and leave us in peace you evil idiot!!
Yours sincerely a very frustrated Mummy.
P.S Ah, that's better ;-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig