Living with Cerebral Palsy 🍋🍋

Tuesday 23 December 2014

A Christmas Carol

I don't know if I will get chance to update over the next couple of days although I will try and add Christmas day pics as soon as I can! Hoping our very own little Tiny Tim is going to have a good couple of days and we might get to the Crib Service in St Mary's Church on Christmas Eve this year - religious or not you can't beat a couple of Carols in a beautiful Church before traditional Turkey butties mmmm!! She's been decidedly off colour today after a very disturbed night though no real dystonia to speak of- more just a bit grumpy and sleepy and quite stiff! I think she might be missing her friends at school. She did manage some smiles today and of course I caught one on camera. She also hung her new bauble on the tree- it's a very special one I think blog fans might recognise it's main feature! Thank you Nanny! So until next time, enjoy what I believe is the best day of the year (Christmas Eve) and have a wonderful Christmas Day, too.

"And so it was always said of Scrooge, that he knew how to keep Christmas well. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim would say, God bless us, every one!"



xxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig