Living with Cerebral Palsy 🍋🍋

Monday 24 November 2014

The cold never bothered me anyway...

Oops! Bit introspective in last Thursday's post! For introspective read 'miserable and pretentious' haha. Anyway I'm taking a tip from Elsa from 'Frozen' this week, and the song that seems to have possessed a billion children in the months since the film was released. It's possessed Elin too - she loves it- we watch the whole film every weekend and play the songs on my mobile in between. Lots of good messages in the film I think, but for now I am finding this one most appropriate ...

LET. IT. GO.

Oh- and my very own little Elsa agree's I reckon, cos who cares what anyone else can do and what we can't, or what anyone else has got and what we haven't. Cos we have got each other and actually, that's all we need.



The cold never bothered me anyway.
xxxxxxxxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig